Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Happy Tuesday April 14!

Good morning room 5!

Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend and Happy Easter!

We are back to it this week working on double digit subtraction in math and writing "How to" stories in LA. 

I have modified my schedule a bit as per the schools requests and I will now be following a routine that looks like this:

I will be available to chat on the google meet chat everyday from 8:30-9:30 and 12:30-1:30. I will be doing a read aloud for all students if they would like to join from 9:30-10:00 every Monday and Wednesday. I am available to answer questions and emails anytime during the day and if a one to one session is needed to support specific student needs I will be available to book those as needed!



Hope everyone has a great week and stays safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment