Friday, October 4, 2019

Happy Friday Oct 4!

We have a new pillar of the month: Respect!

Reminders:
Picture day October 7
Non School for Students: October: 11, 14, 15
Crazy hair day Oct 16
Fun Lunch Oct 17
Halloween Dance October 24 6-8
Orange and Black Day October 31

Good afternoon parents and students!

Today the students had a fantastic day!

We began our day with some Mathletics to test our skills in patterns and number sense.
I have sent home a folder with Mathletics log ins to support math work at home! I will explain this more below.

After Mathletics we went to gym for some station time!

When we finished our snack we were joined by our grade 5 buddies to do some Razkids for the first time in grade 2! I normally do not do Ipads twice in one day but I needed to show the students how to log in to Raz kids so they could do it at home!

Which brings me to some exciting news...Home Reading Folders have been sent home! Hooray!
Within these black folders I have included a couple things:
1. Instructions on how to use the home reading materials
2. A home reading tracker
3. Razkids login
4. Mathletics login
5. Leveled books (only if requested)

Home reading should be brought back on Fridays and we will exchange books. If books have been read and need to be exchanged I am happy to exchange them as needed as well :)

If you and your child would like to have home reading books sent home as previously discussed in my blog send me an email :) malancee@cbe.ab.ca

We ended our day with some catch up time to finish those few things throughout the week that needed to be completed!

That's all for me today everyone!
Have a great weekend!
Image result for teacher emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment