Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday June 26
Happy Friday and Farewell!

We did it! We made it to the end of the year!

Come for a walk/drive by goodbye at 12:00-1:00 on the north end of the field by the fences!

Congratulations grade 2 students and parents!

This year was definitely different then how I would have liked to end the year but we do what we can! We are strong and continue to venture on despite the changes we have been experiencing.

To the parents and families,
Thank you for all your support this year. It was great to get to know everyone and become closer with the BHS community. The help you provided your children this year with reading, writing and math will greatly support them as they move into grade 3. I can imagine being a full time parent, school supporter, chef and day planner was stressful at times. But I thank you
for being strong and supporting your children through it all! I could not have done it without you!

To my class,
Thank you for being such wonderful students this year. It was so great to get to know all of you. I will always remember the laughs we shared and seeing you all grow as learners. You are an amazing group of kids and I will miss you as my students. Have a great summer!

Best of luck in grade 3!
Come and visit me in your old room next year!
All the best and stay safe!

Mr Lancee

No comments:

Post a Comment