Monday, March 30, 2020

Good afternoon and happy Monday March 30!

I just wanted to write one blog message today thanking everyone for their patience with setting up online schooling and working from home.

If you have any questions, email me at malancee@cbe.ab.ca

I was able to reach out to everyone today with questions about online accessibility and apologies for the Ontario phone number! I will be working from home and the calling system on my computer uses an Ontario number oddly enough. From here on out my main mode of contact will be through email, school messenger and when it is ready, the new online platform! We are gearing up to start next week but I will keep you posted with details as we find them out.

For this week:

-Keep up with daily reading
-Do some journaling about what you have read. (Optional)
-Use online resources such as:
         -Razkids
         -Mathletics
         -Prodigy

Also, visit our website for some extra activities to do as well!

https://sites.google.com/a/educbe.ca/bhs-grade-2/home

Below are some helpful pictures that will help you get connected with our online classroom. This will not be started until next week but feel free to log in :)

The two programs we will be using are google meet and google classroom.










Enjoy this time at home with your families and stay safe!

Miss having you all as my students!

Mr Lancee



No comments:

Post a Comment